Group 8A is one of the premier performance-based digital marketing agencies in New York City. We are a highly specialized group of individuals who have achieved over a decade of success and client satisfaction in an increasingly complex landscape. We are not your typical agency - with a work hard, play hard mentality, we’ve hacked growth on traditional media platforms and continually exceeded performance expectations for our clients. Our culture is one that fosters (and rewards!) competency, leadership, and enthusiasm towards achievement.
We’re not interested in being the biggest and the best, only the best. We’re driven to continue to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 Agencies. If you’re interested in a career on the edge of innovation read on!BACK TO Careers
- Paid Social Ad Copy –
- Work closely with paid social team to create and concept paid social ad and headline copy for an array of different clients.
- This copy should be curated to speak to specific audiences (as identified by merchandising team), while being aligned in brand voice and messaging.
- Partner with the merchandising team to create copy that successfully engages each brand’s customer demo at every stage of customer purchasing journey.
- Collaborate with design team (as needed) to provide content for the actual social ad creative.
- Paid Search Ad Copy –
- Partner with the paid search team to create headline and description copy for ads launched on various paid search platforms (Google, Bing, Taboola, etc.)
- Email Subject Lines & Preview Text Copy–
- Create subject line and preview text copy for weekly email campaigns, as well as automated email series (Welcome, Abandoned Cart, etc.)
- Work with email analysts to conduct regular subject line A/B tests to help determine optimal content, length, etc.
- Write the content for text-only email campaigns with the goal of increasing CTR and conversions.
- Email Content –
- Partner with the merchandising and design teams to create content for creatives used in campaigns and automated email series.
- Website Content –
- Work closely with UI/UX and design teams to generate various copy for client websites – ie. Product descriptions, UVP messaging, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- We have on the job training and are more focused on your natural abilities – don’t be afraid if you’re missing a few!
- Minimum of bachelor’s
- Experience with service companies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Honest and transparent
- Ability to manage time, projects and company resources effectively
- Learn and understand Group 8A client’s business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, inform and motivate team members
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be beneficial for this role
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, while investing in your professional development and well-being.
On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Excellent Aetna healthcare plans
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Casual dress code
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan membership included.
- Experiential events (only when safe)!
- Digital Nomad Program (ask us about this!)
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.