Manager – Paid Social
- Head the planning and execution of all social media paid marketing strategies for clients.
- Formulating social media marketing plans and strategies to increase revenue for all clients.
- Ability to manage a team of paid marketing experts.
- Creating engaging social media strategies and execution plans that cultivated audiences, an increased web presence and enhanced brand awareness.
- Monitoring the success of Social Media Campaigns through media analytics, KPIs and dashboards.
- Running Ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest for brand promotion and for online lead generation of the company as well as for all its clients
- Creating Social Media Sales Funnel and running all the campaigns to increase ROI of the company and all its clients.
- Keywords Research and identifying competitor's strategies.
- Assisting the company and its clients in building an excellent repo on the social media arena.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing programs, provided market analysis and insights to senior management.
- Coordinating with Marketing and Sales teams as well as key agency media partners to gather information towards efficacy and Return on Investment (ROI) of all brand management events.
- Handling day-to-day Social Media Activates of own company and clients, thus providing them with a good ROI.
- Reporting of campaigns with in-depth analysis on performance of keywords, ad copies, bounce rates, etc.
- Formulating social media marketing strategy for delivering best ROI for campaigns on various result oriented matrices of cost per click.
- Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment and adjusts plan accordingly to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Provide reporting and insight to the Design Team
- Must clearly be confident in communiting to US clientele by presenting strategies and providing updates on ads campaigns.
- Ability to stay up to date on the latest updates within the paid social environment.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.