Group 8A is one of the premier performance-based digital marketing agencies in New York City. We are a highly specialized group of individuals who have achieved over a decade of success and client satisfaction in an increasingly complex landscape. We are not your typical agency - with a work hard, play hard mentality, we’ve hacked growth on traditional media platforms and continually exceeded performance expectations for our clients. Our culture is one that fosters (and rewards!) competency, leadership, and enthusiasm towards achievement.
We’re not interested in being the biggest and the best, only the best. We’re driven to continue to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 Agencies. If you’re interested in a career on the edge of innovation read on!BACK TO Careers
We are looking for a digital marketing Account Manager who has strong experience managing client relationships and growth strategies. Unlike other agencies, our Account Managers hold key roles and responsibilities within the Group 8A eco-system and serve as ambassadors for our company. Leading with strategy, our account manager’s act as a bridge between our clients and the internal Group 8A team. You will be part of a dynamic and exciting work environment that will require responsiveness, organization & professional care.
Great account managers will ultimately succeed in two ways:
- Prioritizing proven tactics for maximum impact and value to our clients
- Excellence in Execution. Taking the spirit of the initiative and making sure that all the details are properly translated. The detail in the execution is where all the performance lives and the great ones take pride in nailing this every time!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with department heads teams to develop and implement client growth strategies
- Communicate regularly with a portfolio of clients
- Prepare and present reporting and actionable insights to clients and internal management
- Ensure all client and internal business plans/timelines are on-track and deadlines are met
- Assign projects to internal team departments and overseeing proper execution of these projects
- Analyze client performance and providing recommendations based on analyzed results/data
- Assist in development of client projections and plans to meet or exceed these projections
WHO YOU ARE:
- We have on the job training and are more focused on your natural abilities – don’t be afraid if you’re missing a few!
- 3-5 years of relevant account management experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with service companies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Honest and transparent
- Ability to manage time, projects and company resources effectively
- Comfortable reviewing and using Google Analytics, Shopify, Google Ads and Facebooks Ads Manager
- Learn and understand Group 8A client’s business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, inform and motivate team members
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, while investing in your professional development and well-being.
On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Excellent Aetna healthcare plans
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Casual dress code
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan membership included.
- Experiential events (only when safe)!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.