We are looking for a data analyst role. Must be a well versed with SQL and data analysis . Ability to interact with Business and Technology units, understanding processes and enabling requirements. Must also be able to create PowerPoint documents and be comfortable presenting to executive management.
As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.
- Provide information and analysis essential for data quality improvements, Sales & Renewal planning and strategy development
- Aggregating and organizing information from multiple data sources to aid in analysis
- Manage analytical projects to deliver intelligence and data discovery capabilities - Run statistical analysis on Client Customer Accounts
- Analyze and review existing data to ensure maximum quality
- Provide transactional support to Client enterprise systems
- Work closely with key business users to identify data gaps and needs
- Provide support for projects as required, including participating in system enhancements
- Manage IB registration business logic, data mapping, and data transformation logic Respond to escalations related to Customer IB data and facilitate cross-team resolution
- Data related to digital marketing and reporting for paid platforms, website performance, audience demographics and more
- Proficiency in Facebook analytics
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Google Ads Analytics & Reporting
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!