We are looking for a Director of Paid Search with strong experience managing, planning and strategizing all aspects of paid search platforms. As a highly analytical and strategic digital marketer, this candidate should have experience creating and exceeding client revenue goals. As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.BACK TO Careers
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in Google Ads and Shopping experience.
- History of achieving profitable ROI for clients.
- Must have experience in a service based business.
- Experience interacting directly with clients a must.
- Highly motivated and self-starting individual, driven by goal achievement and personal and professional growth.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, projects, teams and company resources effectively.
- Strong organizational, follow-up, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail are a must.
- Eagerness to learn and remain knowledgeable on changes and developments in the ever-changing paid platform landscape.
- Excellent verbal, written and overall communication skills when it pertains to clients and third party partners.
- Desire to review and create internal processes and increase operational efficiency as needed.
- Agency experience is a plus!
- Lead a team of paid search marketing experts to increase client sales across multiple industries by bringing fresh ideas and industry experience in trends, strategy and best practices.
- Manage all operational aspects of client paid search campaigns from conception to execution, with a strong focus on analysis during every step of the process.
- Successfully manage a multi-million dollar ad budget portfolio across multiple paid search channels and outlets.
- Ability to quickly adjust budget, marketing plans, and strategies for clients based on new paid channels and opportunities that will help increase ROI and performance.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to continually test the full SEM funnel, including ad copy, design, landing page optimization, remarketing, audience targeting, keyword placements and more.
- Consistently measure and perform real time optimizations by establishing goals and campaign testing.
- Ability to conduct keyword research, keyword expansion and analysis for all clients.
- Build relationships and continuiously work with our paid network partners such as Google and Bing to help integrate new initiatives and strategies for all clients.
- Create engaging paid search campaigns that cultivate audiences, increase web presence, enhance brand awareness and drive sales.
- Monitor the success of campaign implementation through platform analytics, KPIs and dashboards.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with creative team to identify actionable insights to improve performance via ad copy and design.
- Support account managers in developing and implementing paid strategies to help achieve client ROI goals.
- Analyze workload and predict resource needs in terms of project quantity, complexity, and due dates of deliverables.
- Learn and understand client’s business objectives and competition by conducting competitor research and analysis.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Excellent Aetna healthcare plans
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Casual dress code
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan membership included.
- Experiential events (only when safe)!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.