We are looking for a Director of Paid Social with strong experience managing, planning and strategizing all aspects of paid social platforms. As a highly analytical and strategic digital marketer, this candidate should have experience creating and exceeding client revenue goals. As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.BACK TO Careers
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in Paid Social Platforms.
- History of achieving profitable ROI for clients.
- Must have experience in a service based business.
- Experiencing work and interacting directly with clients a must.
- Highly motivated and self-starting individual, driven by goal achievement and personal and professional growth.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time, projects, teams and company resources effectively.
- Strong organizational, follow-up, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail are a must.
- Eagerness to learn and remain knowledgeable on changes and developments in the ever-changing paid platform landscape.
- Excellent verbal, written and overall communication skills when it pertains to clients and third party partners.
- Agency experience is a plus!
- Own all operational aspects of client paid social ad campaigns from conception to execution to analysis
- Consistently measure and perform real time optimizations by establishing goals and ad campaign testing.
- Develop robust marketing funnel strategies to support and achieve the client’s overall business objectives.
- Create engaging social media strategies and execution plans that cultivate audiences, increase web presence, enhance brand awareness and drive sales.
- Monitor the success of campaign implementation through platform analytics, KPIs and dashboards.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with creative team to identify actionable insights to improve performance via ad copy and design.
- Support account managers in developing and implementing paid social strategies to help achieve client ROI goals.
- Ability to successfully manage a team of paid marketing professionals and closely monitor strategy execution.
- Analyze workload and predict resource needs in terms of project quantity, complexity, and due dates of deliverables.
- Learn and understand client’s business objectives and competition by conducting competitor research and ad analysis.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Excellent Aetna healthcare plans
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Casual dress code
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan membership included.
- Experiential events (only when safe)!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.