Group 8A is one of the premier performance-based digital marketing agencies in New York City. We are a highly specialized group of individuals who have achieved over a decade of success and client satisfaction in an increasingly complex landscape. We are not your typical agency - with a work hard, play hard mentality, we’ve hacked growth on traditional media platforms and continually exceeded performance expectations for our clients. Our culture is one that fosters (and rewards!) competency, leadership, and enthusiasm towards achievement.
We’re not interested in being the biggest and the best, only the best. We’re driven to continue to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 Agencies. If you’re interested in a career on the edge of innovation read on!
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure a coordinated approach across client marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Account Managers to manage and deploy email campaigns.
- Conduct regular A/B tests to help determine optimal time of day, day of week, subject line, etc.
- Manage and create customized segmentation for client email campaigns through strategic tactics and best practices.
- Strategize and execute the set-up of automation/flows emails and populate the appropriate templates with dynamic blocks.
- Conduct a thorough audit of existing campaigns, flows, and email acquisition when onboarding a new client. Partner with Account Managers, Creative team, anUI/UX teams to execute suggested optimizations throughout the account.
- Partner with Account Managers and UI/UX team to optimize website newsletter and pop-up for email address acquisition and overall list growth.
- Closely analyze campaign and flow performance and communicate findings to Account Managers on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to create monthly reporting to be sent to all email clients.
- Conduct a thorough QA process prior to the deployment of all email campaigns to ensure there are no errors in content and/or display.
Who you are:
- We have on the job training and are more focused on your natural abilities – don’t be afraid if you’re missing a few!
- Minimum of bachelor’s
- Experience with service companies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Honest and transparent
- Ability to manage time, projects and company resources effectively
- Learn and understand Group 8A client’s business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, inform and motivate team members
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be beneficial for this role
- Experience in Klaviyo and Mailchimp email platforms is a plus!
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, while investing in your professional development and well-being.
On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Excellent Aetna healthcare plans
- We provide you with all the gear and resources that you need to achieve your goals
- Casual dress code
- Classic Car Club of Manhattan membership included.
- Experiential events (only when safe)!