We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer who has strong experience building proprietary software for a service based business. As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.BACK TO Careers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications while collaborating with all departments within the Group 8A company.
- Coordinate with co-developers and project managers on project status and progress and serve as liaison between development staff and technical project manager.
- Server set up and security knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of API, Database and MySQL
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.