As a fast growing digital agency, this role provides tremendous growth opportunities. We operate in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and those with a self-motivated and disciplined mindset will excel in our agency.
- Concept the monthly email/promotional calendar and present to the account managers
- Use historical data, and current trends to create monthly campaign calendars with content suggestions to be implemented through email, site promotions, and ads.
- Execute client discovery research
- Understanding the specific brands industry, competitor landscape, and trends to formulate marketing strategies accordingly.
- Provide merchandising insights
- Collaborate with different departments (i.e Paid Search and Paid Social teams, Email team, and Creative) to provide merchandising insights with the goal of optimizing the client account.
- Also includes social ad testing suggestions and implementing audience targeting for social ad accounts.
- Utilize platforms to analyze performance and formulate merchandising strategies
- Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Facebook, Google AdWords, Shopify reporting
- Content creation strategy
- Compile competitive industry research and historical data to formulate merchandising strategy
- Collaborate with the creative team to add new creative concept testing to ad accounts.
- Pull selects for photoshoots, style looks, manage sample tracking, and put together creative briefs to be shared with content creators.
- Site re-merchandising
- Utilize merchandising insights on best sellers, hero products, and customer journey to re-merchandise site collection pages through Shopify
- Task management and entry using Monday.com to coordinate tasks with various teams
Who you are:
- We have on the job training and are more focused on your natural abilities – don’t be afraid if you’re missing a few!
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Experience with service companies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Honest and transparent
- Ability to manage time, projects and company resources effectively
- Learn and understand Group 8A client’s business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open, and entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, inform and motivate team members
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, while investing in your professional development and well-being.
On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- Digital Nomad Program - Work from anywhere in the world and we’ll help pay for it!
- Leadership Program - We believe in promoting from within! This program accelerates the careers of our most ambitious employees.
- Classic Car Club - This membership gives you full access to the club - for work or play!
- Paid Referral Program - Refer a new member of the G8A team or add a client to our portfolio and get rewarded!
- Events - We value time together as a team and work hard to organize experiential events (or just drinks!) as often as possible.
- WFH - Our hybrid WFH policy prioritizes your safety and quality of life.