We are looking for candidates with strong experience in Native PowerPoint and Business Presentations. Kindly go through the job description below:
Duties and responsibilities
- Candidate should be able to create Proposals, PowerPoint Presentations, Email designs that are creative and visually appealing.
- Responsible for spell check, formatting, layout and other details to be taken care of during document production.
- Responsible for learning the latest developments in technologies that are required for the execution of client's jobs.
- Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates etc. within PowerPoint, as per customer requirements. For this, have a thorough knowledge of the customers brand guidelines so that all your work adheres strictly to these.
- Do rigorous, consistent, quality check of every slide deck before it is delivered to the customer
- Hands-on experience in Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, Html, Word, Excel.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Keynote programs.
- Experience in dealing with production reports, PowerPoint presentations and excel.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!