We are looking for a talented and experienced Shopify Developer to work with us. The ideal candidate should be able to take full responsibility of building, managing, and scaling the front. You will also be responsible for working closely with marketing, designers and QA team independently.BACK TO Careers
- Very good knowledge of liquid programming language
- Hands on experience in creating a Shopify e-commerce website from scratch
- Generate custom – tailored Shopify theme and altering pre – existing template.
- Ability to integrate, and to safely remove third-party Shopify apps.
- Strong web development principles and extensive knowledge of front-end performance practices.
- Act as Shopify expert and knows your way around the Shopify platform.
- Good UX/UI knowledge and should be a creative mind.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!
Group8a is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.