Our email marketing specialist's role will be to handle all email marketing operations for our clients. The main goal will be to increase our client's sales through email marketing from both email campaign blasts and automated trigger flow series'. The candidate should have strong attention to detail to ensure there are no mistakes in the emails. The role will require constant analysis with an eye toward optimizing and rowing the accounts through email marketing. We focus more on the data than the creative and let the data guide our decisions and future actions.
It will be this specialist's responsibility to ensure all emails get sent out at the proper time and to the properly segment our list. Deliverability will be a key to a strong email marketing account, so there will be a lot of time spent maintaining a strong domain reputation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Add personalization elements to campaigns and within flows
- Add dynamic components to flow emails
- Create custom dynamic blocks using tags
- Flow set-up and strategy (Welcome Series, Abandoned Cart, Browse Abandonment, Post Purchase, Nurture Series, etc.)
- Klaviyo (a plus, but a requirement)
- Mailchimp experience (a plus, but a requirement)
- HTML experience (specifically for building email campaigns)
- Email automation
- Email segmentation
- Email tagging
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!