Group8A - A premiere boutique marketing agency located in India is looking for a UX/UI Developer/designer who can help in conducting user research, qa’ing websites for UI/UX, creating website wireframes with our design team and ultimately aligning user behavior to actions that drive results.
You’ll be working alongside other developers, designers and marketers collaborating and iterating on the user experience.
Looking for excellence at the speed of business, with a strong emphasis on organic integration of UI/UX. Should have a flexible approach in terms of overall aesthetic and the ability to pivot depending on the needs of the particular client and brand.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.(designer part)
- Create concepts, wireframes(software), and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups(photoshop tool/design) and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality(wishlist etc) based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being. On the bleeding edge of the agency industry, we're driven to create a greater delta between us and other Tier 1 agencies. Our growth is driven by our investment in our people and creating an environment that sets everyone up for success and personal growth. Ask us questions about how we do it!
- 5 days work week
- We provide you with all of the resources and gear you need to achieve your goals
- Great co-workers are that are pioneering the industry
- Work from home till covid situation is over or under control
- Fast growing team
- Outings and retreats!